Sunday 11 January 2015

My Favourite Youtubers


In August 2011 I watched my first ever youtube video. Since then, every day youtube has been a big part of my life (cringe worthy but true.) Now, it's a completely different story. Youtube has become a massive thing, and although I am happy for everyones success, I can't help but wish that their channels weren't as big and it was back to being just a hobby for them. With fame come hate, and with hate come change. Now, I can't have youtube as my own little thing because youtubers are everywhere and I don't feel as connected to them as I used to. This is one of them main reasons why I love watching youtubers who don't have millions of subscribers because it feels like it did when I first started watching youtube, my own little thing. Here are a few of my favourite 'less known' youtube channels....

Hannah Maggs (A Little Beauty Vlog)





 Hannah, along with her Husband Stef and little baby Grayson upload weekly vlogs of their cute family adventures. Stef, an editing god, makes each vlog to the upmost quality, including at least 2 silky montages of beautiful footage and adorable clips of baby G. Hannah is gorgeous and a great mum to Grayson, the cutest little bubba on youtube. At the moment I am writing this, they have 
168, 051 subscribers and that number should be 10x bigger because their videos are the best, and the highlight of my week.

Kate Murnane (Dolly Bow Bow)

Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/Dollybowbow




I've only been watching Kate for around 6 months but straight away she had me hooked because of her lovely personality and her videos were right up my street. The first video of hers that I watched was a baby haul and now its strange to think that little baby Archie is here as the time has flown by. Kate uploads beauty, fashion and lifestyle videos that I love to watch but alongside those, she also uploads cute little family vlogs. Baby Archie is the spitting image of Rikki; and his adorable-ness (is that a word?) makes my heart melt. Kate has 240, 209 subscribers and again, deserves a whole lot more! Kate also has her own business, Dolly Bow Bow, which you can read about in my last blogpost!

Jennifer Veal

Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/jenniferveal28




I would have to say that Jenny is my favourite youtuber of all time because she is hilarious, gorgeous,  comes from England (where I live) and follows me on twitter! (Internal squealing) I started watching her when she had a youtube channel with Lucas but now they have gone their separate ways, I watch her channel like its my religion, I think its safe to say I am OBSESSED. The Lucas and Jenny channel nearly hit 1million before they spilt but Jenny's channel only has 178, 821 subscribers so please go and subscribe, you won't regret it! Jenny uploads on tuesdays where she does funny, chatty videos then on thursday she uploads a beauty video. Im proud to say I am a Jenny bean and I may or may not have a fan account for her on instagram....

Thanks for reading!

Ta Ta for now!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment